Click here If "access denied" or music does not play. Once music plays you can return and the flash player will work. Or you can use itunes, vlc, winamp, WMP from links below.

Listen with VLC/Winamp/iTunes Listen with Windows Media Player/Winamp

Thursday, February 9, 2012

back in business

Well I think I recovered about 95% of my music which isn't bad. Playing now is a playlist that includes a lot of recordings from live concerts and some other interesting stuff. The good news is that I will receive a new drive from Seagate to replace the busted one. Now I will have 4TB to play with. I guess its time to get something a little more robust in case this happens again. some kind of inexpensive home raid setup. Well I hope you enjoy all the live music in the list right now. arrivederci

oh here's the Pixies with Wild Honey Pie, a Beatles cover.

No comments: